Saturday, June 11, 2011

Adding a Pubit! Badge (with cover!) to Your Blog

Because this took me fooooorrrreeeeevvvvveerrrr to find, I'm sharing it with you ^_^ Aren't I nice? Yes. Yes, I am! There are two pieces of information you'll need
  1. your B&N specific "EAN" number, that's the product number for your book
  2. the URL for your book's cover
You can get both of these things from your Product Page. Carefully follow teh instructions at the B&N Pubit! Badge page. They aren't perfect, but you should be able to make a badge from them. I did :)



Well, the badge I put into the sidebar is fine and in the Blogger Post Editor, this one looks fine but when I view the post, itself, the book cover and "I'm a Pubit! Author" images are overlapped. Guess there's a gremlin somewhere--and I don't care. It works where it matters--in the sidebar :)

No comments: