Saturday, June 18, 2011

trojan kills blogger--or at least my PC

NOT having a good morning. started editing a word doc and suddenly activated a trojan. am now struggling to get McAfee to install but had to remove AdAware 1st which req'd a dangerous restart. on the ipad now..REALLY hope I don't lose my whole hard drive to this crap. i won't be able to anything but email and surf on the iPad -- no writing or blogging. Sorry.

I'll see if I can find a virus killer @BestBuy that I can actually afford to buy on disk. Downloading something is out of the question at this point!

1 comment:

WebbieGrrl Writer said...

Yay! for webroot's anti-virus / spyware protection. It located and killed the "karagany" Trojan. Downside is it took me just over seven (7) hours and $20 to get back to where I was first thing this morning and now I haven't much time left to get anything together here today.

Will still try to blog a Something Saturday post though :-)