Friday, June 17, 2011

UPDATE: Webbiegrrl's Now on Your Kindle!

I submitted this blog to the Kindle Stores (US, UK and presumably, the DE/German store will get the feed, too) and it was successfully accepted. If you'd like to subscribe on your Kindle account, just visit the Kindle Store's Blogs area or go to my blog product page here.

You can try it out for 14 days free of charge and then Amazon has set a price of $1.99. I'm not sure if the convenience of WhisperNet delivery is really worth $1.99 a month, but I sure am going to try to make the content here worth your money!

As always, you can come here to Blogger and read the blog free of charge. I also setup a "mobile friendly" version (Blogger will auto-detect your mobile device and redirect you).
I've committed to posting at least 4 times a week. Check the Welcome Message for the schedule. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: