Friday, January 27, 2012

Leibster Blog Awards for #FF - Spread the Love! @TC_BookedUp @Cassie629 @triciakristufek @DafeenaJameel @MTMcGuireauthor

I've received a Leibster Blog Award!

Normally I don't "do" blog awards and I definitely don't like "chain letters" but this chain activity really appealed to me because it's promoting the members of my #1 favorite group on Goodreads, Creative Reviews.

Background
The Liebster Blog Award originated in Germany. Liebster means dearest or beloved, and Liebe is love. In accepting the Liebster Blog Award from Barb, the recipient agrees to:

1) Thank the person who gave them the award and link back to that person’s blog (thank you, Barb ^_^)
2) Copy and paste the award to their blog with these instructions
3) Reveal the 5 blogs they have chosen to award, by posting on their blog to break the news (and/or tweet it!)
4) Hope those people in turn pay it forward by accepting and awarding “The Liebster Blog Award” to others they would like to honor.

My blog winners are:

* Barb at Creative Barbwire
* Tracy at TC Booked Up
* Dafeenah at Indie Designz
* Cassie at Gathering Leaves Reviews
* Tricia at Tricia Kristufek
and a bonus because I feel like it!
* MTM at Hamgee University Press

No comments: