Sunday, April 8, 2012

Temporarily Out of Service: Back on Schedule Mon. Apr 9

I have flown the coop.

Due to some unforseen difficulties, I am unable to both produce a Monday Marketing and Tuesday Tip this week and meet the publishing deadlines set months ago. It's one or the other (not both) and I'm sorry, but getting the book out is taking priority at this stage of the process (we are about to release "any second now"!!)

The blog shall return to its regularly scheduled programming next Monday, April 9, 2012 as the Positioning Series continues. I invite you to review the first 7 entries here, while you wait.

You may also find the 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing for Indie Authors series an interesting read. Click here to check out how I adapted the famous "bible" of marketing advice to our Indie Publishing business.

See you next week!

-sry

No comments: