Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Still on Hiatus...Back a-Buzzin on November 19, 2012

Just wanted to post a quick note for my regular readers to let you know I'm nearly done moving and have started one of my two jobs (which is crazy-busy this time of year). I'll be back to releasing blogs next week.

On Monday, November 19, 2012 I'll have a new Monday Marketing blog for you; and on Tuesday, November 20, 2012, I've got a fabulous giveaway of books in the SHADOWS OF JUSTICE series by Regan Black.

You'll need to enter the giveaway no later than midnight (ET/USA) Monday night. I'll be announcing the winners on Tuesday's blog (where I'll also feature an interview with Regan and share my review of her book Tracking Shadows (Book 4 of the series). Hope to see you next week!

-sry
@webbiegrrl

No comments: