Because some jerk has been spamming me while the blog's been closed, until future notice, new comments are moderated or not allowed.
I am not conducting any other Author Features at this time.
I am not accepting any additional books for review at this time.
(NOTE: I have a 2-year backlog of books so if you submitted a book to me while the blog was open, I do actually have it in the queue...it just might be a while. I was just reading a book I got in 2012 this past month. Please be patient)
I am interested in taking on freelance work doing the following:
- content editing or developmental (helping you develop the pacing, plotting and characters of your Indie book)
- line editing aka copyediting or my favorite "wordsmithing" (polishing the edges off your work line by line--hence line editing--without making any substantive changes to the story, itself) This is the single-most common thing new authors do, themselves, when they think they are "editing."
- proofreading (correcting spelling, punctuation, grammar or obvious typos using the wrong words--e.g., "one" for "won" or "their" for "there")
- interior book formatting (either eBook or print formatting - pricing varies depending on media and book length, as well as being higher when graphics, tables and charts are involved)
- cover art graphics (simple, no illustrations - also reformatting of existing/legacy JPG files for the new "hi-res" rules that came out in 2012)
Thanks for stopping by!