Because some jerk has been spamming me while the blog's been closed, until future notice, new comments are moderated or not allowed.
I am not conducting any other Author Features at this time.
I am not accepting any additional books for review at this time.
I am interested in taking on freelance work doing:
- content editing or developmental (helping you develop the pacing, plotting and characters of your Indie book)
- line editing aka copyediting or my favorite "wordsmithing" (polishing the edges off your work line by line--hence line editing--without making any substantive changes to the story, itself) This is the single-most common thing new authors do, themselves, when they think they are "editing."
- proofreading (correcting spelling, punctuation, grammar or obvious typos using the wrong words--e.g., "one" for "won" or "their" for "there")
- interior book formatting (either eBook or print formatting - pricing varies depending on media and book length, as well as being higher when graphics, tables and charts are involved)
- cover art graphics (simple, no illustrations - also reformatting of existing/legacy JPG files for the new "hi-res" rules that came out in 2012)
If you have a sample of the work online, please send me a link to it. Do not attach any files to your query or I'll assume you are a spammer and mark your email address accordingly (so I'll never have to see another message from that address). Sorry but that's what the world has come to these days. Spammers abound.
Thanks for stopping by!